The Dayton Public Schools Academic Plan provides the guiding framework for educational success! Take a look at this ongoing, dynamic program, and be sure to check back for more updates.
Dayton Public Schools provides a high-quality education in a safe environment that prepares our students for success in school, work and life by providing a highly effective trained staff working each day with community resources.
News & Events
- Walk to School Day, author visits Ponitz, Kohl's at Cleveland, schools on fall break, town hall meetings and more
- DPS Sports Schedules (wk. of Oct. 19-25)
- District to dedicate new Rosa Parks Early Learning Center
- DPS to host town meetings, needs YOUR input
- Parent University: Primary Literacy (K-3)
October 23, 2014 06:00PM
- Winter Coaches Breakfast Mtg.
October 25, 2014 09:00AM
- DPS Sports Schedules (wk. of Oct. 26-Nov. 1)
- Ohio Graduation Test (OGT)
October 27, 2014 All Day
- DBOE Finance Committee Meeting
October 28, 2014 05:15PM
- Accountability Panel Meeting
October 29, 2014 08:00AM
- Superintendent's Teachers Council meeting
October 29, 2014 04:00PM