The Dayton Public Schools Academic Plan provides the guiding framework for educational success! Take a look at this ongoing, dynamic program, and be sure to check back for more updates.
Dayton Public Schools provides a high-quality education in a safe environment that prepares our students for success in school, work and life by providing a highly effective trained staff working each day with community resources.
News & Events
- School poetry slams rescheduled
- Students spearhead scholarship for DPS seniors
- Kindergarten registration begins March 3
- Dayton Education Council asks: "Is your child college ready?"
- District announces changes aligned to strategic plan
- Ponitz students tops in business competition
- OGT Spring Testing
March 10, 2014 All Day
- DEC meeting - College Readiness
March 17, 2014 07:00PM
- DBOE Business Meeting
March 18, 2014 06:00PM
- Poetry Slam - Stivers
March 21, 2014 06:00PM
- Spring Break (No students)
March 24, 2014 All Day
- DBOE Finance Committee Meeting
March 25, 2014 05:15PM