The Dayton Public Schools Academic Plan provides the guiding framework for educational success! Take a look at this ongoing, dynamic program, and be sure to check back for more updates.
Dayton Public Schools provides a high-quality education in a safe environment that prepares our students for success in school, work and life by providing a highly effective trained staff working each day with community resources.
News & Events
- DPS to host town meetings, needs YOUR input
- Survey results, remarks from first DPS Town Hall Meeting
- Math help at Thurgood, Science Night and Turkey talk at Belmont, and more
- DPS Winter Sports Schedule (Wk. of Dec. 1-6)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (District closed)
November 27, 2014 All Day
- Superintendent's Teachers Council meeting
December 02, 2014 04:00PM
- DBOE Special Mtg.
December 02, 2014 06:00PM
- DPS Health Benefits Meeting (General Staff)
December 03, 2014 04:00PM
- Town Hall Meeting
December 03, 2014 06:00PM
- McKinney Vento Advisory Panel
December 04, 2014 03:30PM
- DPS Winter Sports Schedule (wk. of Dec. 7-13)
- DPS Winter Sports Schedule (wk. of Dec. 14-20)