The Dayton Public Schools Academic Plan provides the guiding framework for educational success! Take a look at this ongoing, dynamic program, and be sure to check back for more updates.
Dayton Public Schools provides a high-quality education in a safe environment that prepares our students for success in school, work and life by providing a highly effective trained staff working each day with community resources.
News & Events
- Free physicals and dental screenings at DPS Preschool Fairs
- DPS Spring Sports Schedule (April 12-18)
- Cleveland volunteer appreciation, DPS debate competition, Rosa Parks dance, celebrating Hubble, and more!
- HS End of Course Exams (ELA & Math)
April 13, 2015 All Day
- Letter from Supt. Ward regarding Transportation
- Ponitz bound for nationals, Boys Prep sweeps chess tourney, Wogaman gets health grant, state science fair qualifiers, and more!
- Transportation Update (4/17)
- DPS Debate Competition
April 18, 2015 All Day
- Third Grade Reading OAA Testing
April 20, 2015 All Day
- DEC meeting - Restorative Justice
April 20, 2015 06:00PM
- DBOE Business Mtg.
April 21, 2015 06:00PM
- Athletic Board of Control mtg.
April 22, 2015 04:30PM