Get information about your child's bus route delivered to your phone or email! The DPS Transportation Department has two ways to keep track, Nixle and Here Comes the Bus. For the most efficient use of these services, use them both to best stay informed.
Nixle is a system that allows parents to opt in to receiving updates via cell phone or email. You must opt in (sign up) to receive these notifications; you will need to do this on an annual basis, as routes change.
Please note: Message rates may apply based on individual carriers.
To opt in to nixle
- Find your child's bus route below and click the link. Note: Typically, the route numbers correspond with the bus number, but is not always the same. If you cannot remember your child's bus route number, contact the Transportation Department at (937) 542-4010.
- Complete the Nixle form on the next page and submit info. You may select to receive text or email notifications, or both. You do NOT have to fill in the zip code field, but you MUST select the check box accepting the Nixle terms and conditions.
- Text alerts: After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation SMS message. Reply YES to finish the process.
- Email alerts: After submitting the form, you will receive an email whenever an alert is sent to the particular group where you signed up. Be sure to check your spam file in order to make sure these messages aren't being blocked, or add email@example.com to your "allow" list.
To opt out of nixle
- From TEXT alerts: Text STOP to 888777 to stop messages.
- From EMAIL alerts: In the message, click on the link at the bottom that will take you to manage your alert settings. You can manage your account from there.
bUS ROUTES FOR 2016-17:
|Route 1-18||Route 26-38|
|Route 40-67||Route 68-120|
|Route 121-136||Route 137-203|
|Route 205-233||Route 234-250|
|Route D063-D309||Route D310-D319|
|Route D320-D330||Route D331-D350|
Here Comes the Bus
Here Comes the Bus is an easy-to-use website and app* that enables you to see the location of your child’s school bus on a smartphone, tablet, or personal computer. Learn More: