Home Access Center
Welcome to the DPS Home Access Center! Find information on your student's progress in class, including grade information.
The Home Access Center is available to:
- Parents or guardians of all DPS students in grades K-12
- DPS students in grades 7-12
1. Current students: Username and password must be obtained through a student's school. You will need this information to access the system.
2. Newly enrolled students: At the time of registration, you are given a username and password through the DPS Student Enrollment Center.
3. Need help with login info?
- Call the HAC Hotline at 542-3300 or
- Send an email to HACSupport@dps.k12.oh.us or
- Log a support request here
NOTE: To speed up the process: Be sure to provide student's full name, date of birth, ID number and relationship to student.