Choose DPS Preschools
We are excited to welcome our preschoolers to school in March!
After all staff who wish to receive a COVID-19 vaccine have had their second dose, DPS students will return to the classroom. This will take place in March, and will include preschool students. A specific start date will be shared once the staff vaccine dates are confirmed.
Preschool is a critical time for learning and helps students build fundamental skills. Students who attend preschool are on track and ready to succeed in Kindergarten and beyond.
Why choose DPS preschools?
- DPS preschools are completely free!
- All DPS preschools are rated 5 stars
- Preschools provide breakfast, lunch and a snack to all students daily
- DPS preschools offer full-day classes
- DPS uses Creative Curriculum and learning centers to develop lifelong skills and enhance the development of the whole child
Preventative measures are in place to keep students and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wearing masks
- Keeping a safe distance from others
- Plexiglass barriers to separate students or staff where appropriate
- Frequent handwashing
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of classrooms, restrooms, cafeterias and all “high-touch” surfaces like doorknobs, handrails and light switches
- Visit DPSRestart.com for more information on COVID-19 safety.
After the unprecedented year we have had, it is more important than ever to set your preschool student up for success!
Are you enrolled?
If you already enrolled your student earlier this year, your preschool teacher may be contacting you soon. If you have questions or need to enroll, please contact the Student Enrollment Center at 937-542-5555.