Choose DPS Preschools
FREE, FULL-DAY, FIVE-STAR FUN
- DPS preschools are completely free!
- DPS preschools offer full-day classes (Monday - Thursday)
- All DPS preschools are rated 5 stars (Step Up to Quality)
- Preschools provide breakfast, lunch, and a snack to all students dail
- Develop pre-academic, behavioral & social-emotional skills
- Have more success in kindergarten & 3rd-grade reading
- Become more successful than students not attending preschool
Set your young learner up for success!
- Classrooms designed to encourage social-emotional development,
learning and social interaction in a way that is fun for students
- A Creative Curriculum that fosters creative, confident thinkers
- Language skills, cognitive skills, and pre-math/literacy skills
- Certified teachers that receive ongoing training & development
COVID-19 Preventative Measures
- Wearing masks
- Keeping a safe distance from others
- Plexiglass barriers to separate students or staff where appropriate
- Frequent handwashing
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of classrooms, restrooms, cafeterias, and all “high-touch” surfaces like doorknobs, handrails, and light switches
- Visit DPSRestart.com for more information on COVID-19 safety.
After the unprecedented year we have had, it is more important than ever to set your preschool student up for success!
Are you enrolled?
If you already enrolled your student earlier this year, your preschool teacher may be contacting you soon. If you have questions or need to enroll, please contact the Student Enrollment Center at 937-542-5555.