Students in the Dunbar Early College Academy will take general education college courses for the first three years of high school as part of the regular school day. They will then have the opportunity to finish their Liberal Arts Associate Degree or Professional certification by taking classes at Sinclair Community College during their senior year.

Students who take college courses while still in high school may have an easier transition into college. Students must have a college-ready GPA and pass the ACCUPLACER test to enroll. Interested students should contact their guidance counselor for more information about transferring. Non-DPS students can enroll by visiting the Student Enrollment Center at 115 S. Ludlow St.

Questions? Call (937) 542-5555.