Jenise Brown, Benefits Specialist
(937) 542-3173, firstname.lastname@example.org
- DPS Benefits Guide 2021
- Discounts & Perks
- 2020 DPS OE Benefit Information Powerpoint
- 2021 Anthem Medical HSA SBC
- Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA) Notice
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Notice
- Special Required Health Enrollment Notice
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act Notice
- WellVibe Annual Physical
- Rx Benefits Prescription Benefit Coverage
HIGH DEDUCTIBLE HEALTH PLAN/HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT (HDHP/HSA)
Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Dayton Public Schools began offering a High Deductible Health Plan and Health Savings Account for all eligible employees. Click to read more: Health Savings Account FAQ
- Via AFSCME/AFL-CIO. View qualifying positions.
- Free associate degree: Looking to get your associate degree for free? Active and retired Council 8 members and their families are eligible to earn their associate’s degree online for free in partnership with Eastern Gateway Community College or complete their bachelor’s degree online with Central State University. Learn more.
- Other degree options and discounts: Take your skills to the next level with a discounted associate degree or certificate for pennies on the dollar. This includes Medical Coding and Information Technology. Learn more.
- Free bachelor's degree: In partnership with Central State University, union members and their families can earn a bachelor's degree for FREE! Learn more.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
All DPS employees have access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that provides free resources, including mental health counseling, financial and legal help, work and career development resources and more. Employees do NOT need insurance through Anthem to access the EAP. Contact our Benefits Specialist above to learn more.