OFFICE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Gregory S. Taylor, Executive Director, Data and Technology
- LaRae Sweetman, Program Manager
- Kaellyn Duerr, Administrative Specialist
The mission of the Office of Information Technology is to maintain a reliable, secure technology infrastructure and resources that support teaching and learning for students, staff, faculty and community in an effective and efficient manner.
WHAT WE DO
The Office of Information Technology provides ...
- Year-round data and voice connectivity to 30 instructional and four non-instructional facilities in our district
- Telephone support for entire district
- Computer and Internet access support by telephone and in-person for staff and students
- E-rate program management
- Oversight of district data center