Office for Females of Color
OFFICE FOR FEMALES OF COLOR
Preparing young minds, developing young men, and positioning for a positive future.
Stacy M. Worley, DMin., Director
All female students in grades 3 - 12 are invited to join the Females of Color (FOC) program. FOC consists of a series of sessions designed to affirm, enhance, enlighten, and inspire young women of color within Dayton Public Schools.
View the Winter 2022 pacing guide.
Office for Females of Color Objectives
- To help build positive character in young females of color.
- To help develop and enhance critical thinking skills in young females of color.
- To help motivate young females of color towards success in school and life.
- To help guide young females of color towards positive identity development.
- To help provide cultural enrichment for young females of color.
Interested students should contact the Females of Color coordinator at their school:
|Dr. Stacy Worley Directoremail@example.com |
|Administration Building / All Schools|
District CE&I Admin
|Dr. Shanna Robinson ||firstname.lastname@example.org||Dunbar/ Ponitz/ Stivers/ Transform Consulting/ Meadowdale/ International School/ Kiser/ Belle Haven/ Belmont Middle/ Horace Mann|
|Laquela Gilbertemail@example.com||River's Edge Montessori/ Mound Street/ Belmont High/ Thurgood
|Rachelle Smithfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ruskin/ Kemp/ Valerie/ EJ Brown|
|Hillery Spearmanemail@example.com||Wright Brothers/ Charity Adams/ Edison/ Fairview/ Roosevelt|
|Marsha Turnerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Wogaman/ Louise Troy/ Westwood/ Cleveland/ Eastmont|