2020-21 District Calendar
2021-22 District Calendar
2022-23 District Calendar
Board of Education Business Meeting | May 18
May 18 @ 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Watch Live
- Agenda & Policies (BoardDocs)
- Public Participation Form (Read during Business Meetings)
- 2021 Meeting Schedule
- Board Meeting Information
Those who wish to provide public comment to the Board must complete this form by 5 p.m. the day of the meeting. The public is invited to attend Board meetings, and individuals are given a designated time to express viewpoints during the public hearing portion of the meeting.
Submission of this form does not guarantee entry to the meeting if capacity has been reached. Anyone wishing to address the Board of Education during the hearing of the public portion of the Board meeting will comply with the following rules.
- Complete a request form before the hearing of the public.
- When called upon, identify yourself and state your reason for addressing the Board.
- Address the Board as a whole through the President, and not Board members, individually.
- Materials for distribution to the Board are handed to the Treasurer.
- Limit remarks to three (3) minutes. The President has the discretion to extend the time. When your time is up, you are to stop speaking.
- It is inappropriate to address any matter involving pending disputes, grievances under a labor agreement, disciplinary action involving an employee or a student, ongoing labor negotiations, concerns or matters that have already been settled, and/or any matter which, because of its nature, is deemed appropriate to be discussed in executive session.
- The purpose of the public hearing portion of the meeting is for public members to express viewpoints and public concerns.
- A copy of these procedures is made available at each Board meeting.
- At its discretion, the board strives to respond promptly to viewpoints presented during the hearing of the public.
For more information, please view the following board policies: