- This event has passed.
FAFSA Week for Seniors & Parents
May 24 - May 27
Seniors and parents needing support filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) are encouraged to drop in on support sessions hosted at each high school during FAFSA Week. Staff members from Sinclair College will be on-site to support families through this process. Catered breakfast or lunch will be provided.
Drop-in at any location at any time
Monday, May 24
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – David H. Ponitz Career Tech Center
Tuesday, May 25
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Stivers School for the Arts
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Dunbar Early College High School
Wednesday, May 26
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Belmont High School
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Thurgood Marshall STEM High School
Thursday, May 27
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Meadowdale High School
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Mound Street Academy
Bring these items with you
- Your FSA ID (if someone in your family has completed a FAFSA before)
- Social security number for student & parents
- 2019 tax return for student (if filed) and parents
- Other income (Social security, welfare, or veteran benefits, etc.)
- 2019 W2s or 1099 tax form
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
Why should you fill out the FAFSA?
- It’s FREE to fill out
- It helps you pay for college
- It’s private and confidential
- Many students qualify for financial aid
- It helps you become eligible for other scholarships and grants
Thank you to Montgomery County Educational Service Center for their support!