04/18/19 06:00 PM
- 08:30 PM
ArtFest 2019 is a multi-faceted event that will feature art work displays from Ponitz students and staff, as well as live entertainment, workshops, demonstration, raffles, games, a shopping boutique, food, and more.
The festival is traditionally hosted by Muse Machine, a city-wide program that brings education through the arts to students. Last year the heartbreaking decision was made to suspend Muse Machine at Ponitz to recover from financial strain. However, the hope is with ArtFest we may earn the funds to reboot the program in the near future!
Details and Admission
- When: Thursday, April 18 from 6 PM - 8:30 PM
- Where: Ponitz main hallway
- Admission: $3 at the door, kids under 4 years old are admitted for free
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information or if you would like to help with ArtFest 2019, contact Tamar Fishbein, Muse Machine Advisor, at David H. Ponitz CTC via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (937) 542-7272.
We Need Your Help
An event of this magnitude simply cannot happen without the amazing support of the Ponitz community. There are a variety of ways you can help make this event a success:
- Chair the event: Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Entertainment: (Entertainment Form): Seeking entertainment of all kinds including on stage performances, roaming performers, (weather permitting) outside performers, instructors, and entertainers willing to host workshops for students and community attendees.
- Vendors: (Vendor Application Form): Come offer your wares! Vendor tables are available to support and endorse a community of independent art businesses for only $15 - $30. Tables will not be sold to identical independent consultants (i.e. two Tupperware consultants). If you wish to contribute further in the spirit of our fundraisers, items can be donated for raffle. Vendors donating items will receive $5 off their vendor table fee and tickets for drink and snacks.
- Chinese Raffle Items (Raffle Donation Form): Raffle basket donations are accepted.
- Artwork Submissions (Art Submission Form): A large part of ArtFest 2019 is... art! Student, staff, and community art, including photography, poetry and other writings are encouraged.
- Cupcake Wars (Cupcake Wars Entry Form): Consider entering your best cupcake recipe. $3 entry fee per flavor. One dozen cupcakes per entry. The remaining non-judged cupcakes will be available for $1 donation.
- Concession Donations: We will offer individually packaged snacks and canned beverages as part of concession for a suggested donation. Help us out by donating items! Contact Ms. Fishbein for a list of requested items.
- Pathway Demos: CTE teachers, does your pathway have an art element? Set up a booth and show off your students’ talents! All pathways welcome. If there is craft and beauty in the skills your students are learning for their careers, come show them off After school clubs are encouraged to participate as well.
- Games: National Honor Society will host a Kids Corner with carnival style games. If you have games such as ring toss, bowling, “minute to win it” style games, or anything that would fit this description, consider lending your games for us for use.
- Volunteer: We need adult volunteers to handle cash, monitor student volunteers, etc. Students are also welcome to volunteer at Artfest for Community Service hours.
- Attend: Of course we need smiling faces to attend our event and celebrate with us! Encourage students, offer extra credit, maybe even assign an arts related project and we can showcase the outcome at ArtFest 2018! The possibilities are endless.