Back to School Information
- The 2021-2022 school year begins on August 18.
- Stay tuned for school supply lists, uniform information, and more.
- Be sure to visit your school’s website for more information.
2021-2022 COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines
The Dayton Public Schools will follow the COVID-19 guidelines listed below for the 2021-2022 school year.
As always, the district will continue to monitor the latest information from all health authorities. If changes to these guidelines are necessary, parents and guardians will be notified immediately.
Thank you for your continued efforts to keep schools safe.
- Masks are no longer required for those who have been vaccinated as of July 1, 2021.
- Masks are still recommended for students and staff who have not been vaccinated. However, this could change if any of the Governor’s orders or Public Health orders change. Right now masks must be worn on buses because of a federal masking order for buses that is in place until September 23.
- DPS will follow CDC guidance on social distancing until further notice, as much as possible.
- COVID-19 vaccines will not be required next school year.
- The district will continue to sanitize regularly.
Share this Post