Steven Morrison’s Digital Design students at Meadowdale and Ponitz created digital illustrations of prominent African American figures to celebrate Black History Month. In addition to their illustrations, students researched the individual they chose and submitted short biographies about their lives.
What a great way to honor the accomplishments of African Americans throughout history!
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Alvin Ailey, designed by Omar Daniels
- Eddie Murphy, designed by Brandon Twitty
- Jackie Robinson, designed by Dondrell Finley
- Mary Jackson, designed by E’Mani Evans
- Claudette Colvin, designed by Roni Parker
- Malcolm X, designed by Aleigh Bailey
Share this Post