After exploring many options, the district is now prepared to allow more spectators to safely return to DPS athletic events. Please see the new protocols below.
- All athletic events will allow for 50% capacity to ensure that games are not overcrowded.
- All participating students and coaches will receive 4 tickets to purchase online (Ticket Spicket). This will also include opponents.
- Spectators who are not invited to purchase tickets online through a student or coach can still purchase tickets at the gate. However, once the allotted capacity has been reached, ticket sales will end immediately. There will be no re-entries.
- DPS employees who wish to attend athletic events must sign up the day before the game with the respective site coordinator (ID must be presented at the gate).
- Media, college coaches, and photographers can still attend games (must provide credentials upon entry).
- Masks are required for all.
The minimum number of tickets available at the gate will vary by location. If students or coaches do not use all of their allotted tickets, the number of tickets sold at each school will increase.
Dunbar: 947 tickets available at gate
Belmont: 909 tickets available at gate
Meadowdale: 813 tickets available at gate
Ponitz: 562 tickets available at gate
Thurgood Marshall: 503 tickets available at gate
Stivers: 332 tickets available at gate
Share this Post