Community School Sponsorship
115 South Ludlow St.
Dayton, Ohio, 45402
LaShawn A. Graham, Grants and Compliance Specialist
Dayton Public Schools is committed to providing students a high quality education that leads to college and career readiness. As part of that commitment, the district currently sponsors two community high schools, the Dayton Early College Academy (DECA) and the Dayton Business Technology High School. We follow state mandated oversight and assistance procedures and provide highly-qualified teachers and support staff. Our sponsored schools are aligned with the mission of Dayton Public Schools.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SPONSORSHIP:
- Overview of Phase 1 application DPS sponsorship 2018-19
- Community School Sponsorship Application
- Community School Sponsorship Renewal Application (Rev. 06/2017)
- Overview of Phase 1 application for New School Sponsorship 2018-19
- Community School Sponsorship Application for New School
visit dayton public schools community schools:
To advocate educational excellence in a global society throughout our community by creating strategic partnerships.
Our vision is to be dedicated to education and the children we serve by sponsoring strong neighborhood schools to meet our diverse population.