Office of Information Technology
For DPS student login support during the school outage, please call (937) 542-3184. Before calling, be prepared to share the following information with the call agent:
- Student's first and last name
- Student ID Number
- Teacher Name
- Contact Phone Number
This call center will be available Monday through Friday between 7:30 am and 3:30 pm.
Gregory S. Taylor, Director, Assessment & Accountability
LaRae Sweetman, Program Manager
The mission of the Office of Information Technology is to maintain a reliable, secure technology infrastructure and resources that support teaching and learning for students, staff, faculty and community in an effective and efficient manner.
What We Do
The Office of Information Technology provides ...
- Year-round data and voice connectivity to 30 instructional and four non-instructional facilities in our district
- Telephone support for entire district
- Computer and Internet access support by telephone and in-person for staff and students
- E-rate program management
- Oversight of district data center