Dayton Children's Hospital
- Mental Health Resource Connection is a linkage service through Dayton Children’s Hospital that assists patients and families with finding the right behavioral health provider to fit their child’s needs while also considering families' location and insurance. This directory was created to provide families the ability to access resources within their own community by using filter features such as zip code, age of their child, and type of service they are seeking. The directory is maintained by the staff at MHRC.
- Learn more here.
- Dayton Children’s Community Resource Hub is an online platform for finding and connecting to community-based organizations that provide services to address needs. All services listed are free or reduced cost. Our Community Resource Hub is powered by FindHelp.org (formerly Aunt Bertha).
- Learn more here.
The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
Tornadoes and other natural disasters can be difficult to cope with. The National Child Traumatic Stress Network has a variety of resources for families dealing with the aftermath of tornadoes.
- For general tornado resources, click here
- Resources for helping children after a tornado
- Information about how children respond after tornadoes
- Information about how teens respond after tornadoes
- Tornado recovery tips for children
- Tornado recovery tips for teens
Brunner Literacy Center
The Brunner Literacy Center (BLC) is working to improve literacy throughout the Miami Valley. The BLC is the only center to offer one-on-one tutoring for free to English language learners, along with any adults who would like help with literacy.
The BLC offers an Adult Basic Education program, a GED preparation program, and continuing education opportunities. Families of DPS ELL students are welcome to make an intake appointment at the BLC by calling 937-567-9600.
Learn more here.
Calendar Of Student Events
STAY UP TO DATE. STAY SUCCESSFUL.
Learn more about your busing schedule and transportation options.
Get information about your lunch options at your school.
Learn what you need to do to graduate, as well as get important dates and more.
Learn more about our various programs created to help students succeed.
Learn more about the conditions under which schools may close.
Student Services works with students, families and school personnel on improving the attendance of students.
Find any and all forms you may need in one handy place.
Guidelines for when to keep your student home due to illness or other personal reasons.