Username: Student initials + 6 digit Student ID number (E.g. "AB123456")
Password: "DPS123" (If you are new to APEX) OR previous password set by the student. Site coordinators can reset passwords.
APEX courses are standards-aligned and interactive. Students work on two classes at a time. Students must earn a minimum of 2.5 credits (5-semester classes) to move to the next grade level. When a class is finished, the next class starts.
Students work at their own pace through the modules. Students must finish 2-3 courses by April 30, the end of the third quarter, to be on track. Students earn grades on quizzes, tests, and a final exam in each course. Grades are maintained in APEX only, not Home Access Center. Students must complete the entire course and earn a 70% or higher in the course.
Student Information & Contacts
- Belmont Information (PDF)
- Dunbar Information (PDF)
- Meadowdale Information (PDF)
- Ponitz Information (PDF)
- Stivers Information (PDF)
- Thurgood Information (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- APEX Orientation (PDF)
- Getting Started Student Guide (PDF)
- Courses at Home Orientation Video for Parents
- Getting Students Started - Course Overview Video
Reach out to your Site Coordinator
- Reach out to the APEX Coordinator, Kyle Muntzinger, email@example.com