School-Based Health Center
SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTER
Five Rivers Health Center at Dayton Public Schools (Learn More)
1923 W. Third Street, Dayton, OH 45417
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Medical Appointments: Mon - Fri
Dental Appointments: Mon only
Vision Appointments: Wed & Fri only
Five Rivers School-Based Health Center (SBHC) at Dayton Public Schools is committed to providing access to quality, comprehensive and respectful care for our patients and community. This SBHC is a community-based initiative. We are excited to provide DPS students and their families with better access to care improved health outcomes, and decreased health disparities. We provide comprehensive care, where a provider works alongside a mental health specialist, when applicable, to provide holistic services.
Medical, dental, vision and behavioral health care for DPS students and the community.
- School-Based Health Center Consent Form
- Parents must complete the lifetime consent form for each student. This allows Five Rivers Health Centers to treat your child during the school day. This is necessary to receive care but only needs to be filled out once while the student attends Dayton Public Schools. DPS students will be transported from their school to the school-based health center for care during the school day.
- School-Based Health Center Flyer
- Care and treatment for illness
- Athletic physicals and well-child exams
- Check-ups and annual exams
- Dental exams and cleanings
- Vision exams and glasses
- Mental health counseling
- Free pharmacy delivery
- Physicals and immunizations for:
- 7th grade
- 12th grade