Grades 9 - 12
Dayton Digital Academy
- 354 Mound Street, Dayton, OH 45402
- OFFICE: 937.542.3600
A NOTE FROM OUR PRINCIPAL
Welcome to the Dayton Digital Academy, an online instructional program for grades 9 through 12, that leads students on a structured pathway to graduation from Dayton Public Schools. The academy offers an online alternative to traditional classroom instruction. It is designed for DPS resident students who are not currently enrolled at Dayton Public Schools. While the academy is free of charge, students must be Dayton residents to enroll.
Daniel Hinshaw, Principal
A UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP
Dayton Digital Academy is a partnership with the Educational Service Center of Cuyahoga County's Ohio Online Learning Program. The DDA curriculum is provided by Apex Learning. The curriculum is fully accredited by AdvancED. The program is designed to retain students by offering them a fully online course load.
Request for Student Records
Requests for current or former student records, such as transcripts or duplicate diplomas, must be requested online here.
STUDENTS WILL HAVE
- Access to a free laptop and wifi
- Flexible schedule
- Personal learning advocate to provide support and monitor progress
- Certified teachers are a phone call or email away
- Opportunity to catch up with coursework and push ahead
- Sports Eligibility
- Online path to becoming college and career ready