- Incentives & Tuition Reimbursement for select positions
- Competitive Compensation and a generous benefits package.
- Professional Development - Continuous learning opportunities through ongoing professional development, mentoring, and coaching
- Shared Commitment to the Dayton Way - Preparing career and college ready citizens
- Great Location - Dayton ranked 3rd Best Place to Live in Ohio
Dayton Civil Service Tested PositionsThe following positions are posted on Dayton Civil Service: Mechanic, School Bus Driver, Head Custodian, & Level III Clerical. View open positions.
ABOUT SUBSTITUTE POSITIONS
Dayton Public Schools has partnered with ESS to manage our substitute program. ESS is responsible for the hiring, training, and placement of all daily and long-term substitutes in the following positions: teachers, paraprofessionals, custodians, food service workers, and clerical. Click the 'Substitute' link above or call 877-983-2244 for more information. Your application will remain active for one year. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted for further information. The Dayton Public School District will no longer accept paper applications or resumes.
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING HIRED
View general, resume, reference, and interview tips to help you get hired!