WHY DAYTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS?
- Incentives & Tuition Reimbursement- for select positions
- Competitive Compensation and a generous benefits package
- Professional Development - continuous learning opportunities through ongoing professional development, mentoring, and coaching
- Shared Commitment to the Dayton Way - preparing career and college ready citizens
- Great Location - Dayton ranked 3rd Best Place to Live in Ohio
Dayton Public Schools has partnered with ESS to manage our substitute program. ESS is responsible for the hiring, training, and placement of all daily and long term substitutes in the following positions: teachers, paraprofessionals, custodians, food service workers, and clerical. If you're interested in working as a substitute for our district, please click the link below to apply or call 877.983.2244 for more information. If you do not have access to a computer, applicant kiosks are available at our Ludlow location.
Hours: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m. Available on weekdays, when the Central Offices are open 115 S. Ludlow, Dayton, Ohio 45402. If you need assistance with the online application system, please contact the Human Resources office at (937) 542-3126.
Your application will remain active for one year. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted for further information. The Dayton Public School District will no longer accept paper applications or resumes.