1601 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd.
Dayton, Ohio 45417
DPS Athletics OHSAA Parent MeetingThe DPS Athletics mandatory OHSAA Parent Meeting will be available for view on YouTube on March 15, 2021 at 6 p.m. Don't forget to tune in! View video.
Per the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) all students are considered academically eligible to participate in fall sports due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, tickets to ANY sporting event cannot be offered to the general public at this time. Venues can only be filled to 15% capacity. The limited tickets are made available to the family members of competing athletes.
Those who cannot attend in-person can stream games through TKDS Sports. This new streaming service allows families to select a package and view games online, through a mobile app, or Roku. Users can select a game package to view a single game or all games in a season. Multiple users can view games on a single subscription. When using the app, scroll through the channels until you find the DPS game you wish to view.
- Athletics Handbook for Athletes and Parents
- Athletics Forms (via Final Forms) - All students must have a signed COVID-19 waiver on file, in addition to all other forms, prior to returning to practices or games.
- Final Forms Registration help: English | Spanish
- 2021-2022 Non-Enrolled Form (must be notarized, submitted with two forms of address verification, and submitted by the legal parent/guardian.)
- Address Verification Documents Accepted: ID/Drivers License, Utility Bill, Voters Registration form, lease, mortgage statement, etc
- 2020-2021 OHSAA Physical Form (student-athletes physical must be up to date and submitted to the coach and/or the assigned athletic trainer for your designated school. If the student has had a physical within the last 12 months we can use this physical and a new one will not be required.)
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Coaches must review all required credentials and resources to complete certifications through ODE. Please contact one of the Associate Athletic Directors if you have any questions.
NON-ENROLLED DUE DATES BY SEASON
- Fall Sports forms are due on or before August 2, 2021, by 4:30 p.m.
- Winter Sports forms are due on or before October 21, 2021, by 4:30 p.m.
- Spring Sports forms are due on or before February 18, 2022, by 4:30 p.m.