- Welcome Stadium
- 1601 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd.
The district live-streams home varsity Basketball, Football, Soccer, and Volleyball games on YouTube using a software called Hudl. There is no charge to watch these games online. Please click the button above to view games on the Athletic Department's YouTube page.
- Athletics Handbook for Athletes and Parents
- Athletics Forms (via Final Forms) - All students must have a signed COVID-19 waiver on file, in addition to all other forms, prior to returning to practices or games.
- Final Forms Registration help: English | Spanish
- 2023-2024 Non-Enrolled Form (must be notarized, submitted with two forms of address verification, and submitted by the legal parent/guardian.)
- Address Verification Documents Accepted: ID/Drivers License, Utility Bill, Voters Registration form, lease, mortgage statement, etc
- 2023-2024 OHSAA Physical Form (English) | 2023-2024 OHSAA Physical Form (Spanish) (student-athletes physical must be up to date and submitted to the coach and/or the assigned athletic trainer for your designated school. If the student has had a physical within the last 12 months we can use this physical and a new one will not be required.)
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Information about 2022-2023 Athletic Eligibility
- Students who are interested in participating in an individual sport that is not currently offered at their building can complete this sports interest form to be connected with coaches and participation opportunities.
- Information regarding 2022-2023 Chalk Talk
Coaches must review all required credentials and resources to complete certifications through ODE. Please contact one of the Associate Athletic Directors if you have any questions.
NON-ENROLLED DUE DATES BY SEASON
Non-enrolled processing will take place at Jackson Center, located at 329 Abbey Ave. Dayton, OH 45417.
- Fall Sports forms are due on or before Thursday, August 31, 2023, by 4:30 p.m.
- Winter Sports forms are due on or before Wednesday, November 15, 2023, by 4:30 p.m.
- Spring Sports forms are due on or before Friday, March 29, 2023, by 4:30 p.m.
Welcome Stadium Renovations
The Welcome Stadium renovations will modernize the facilities, improve accessibility, and ultimately turn the stadium into a state-of-the-art complex suitable for Division 1 high school and Division 3 college athletics.
January 12, 2022 - Letter to the Community
February 27, 2023 - Reservations to open in mid-August