Office for Exceptional Children (OEC)
OFFICE FOR EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN (OEC)
115 S. Ludlow St., Dayton OH 45402
Tel. (937) 542-3353 | Fax (937) 542-3456
Interim Chief of OEC
- Tonya Ray, 937-542-3454
- Laura Collier, 937-542-3401
- Carla McCluskey, 937-542-3583
Academic Coordinators, OEC
- Catherine Valentour, Sr. Academic Coordinator, 937-542-5293
- Christina Martindale, 937-542-3420
- Crystal Baughn, 937-542-3292
- Tina Daniel, 937-542-3440
- Michelle Dinsmore, 937-542-3385
- Kristen Edwards, 937-542-3438
- Sarah Lantz-Ramsay, 937-542-3431
- Bridgett Pritchard, 937-542-3474
- Sherida Wynn, 937-542-3464
If you are in need of Special Education documents, contact:
- Nick Felts, Records Clerk, 937-542-3233, email@example.com
If you are another public school district and need to invite a representative from Dayton to a meeting, contact:
- Crystal Baughn, Out of District Academic Coordinator, 937-542-3292, firstname.lastname@example.org
DID YOU KNOW?
Dayton Public Schools has the best special education services in the area! We offer ...
- Large motor, physical, occupational, speech, mental health, vision, orientation, hearing, and music therapies.
- Two programs with services to children with varying degrees of hearing and language impairments.
- Vision services that are not readily offered in most school districts and charter schools.
"To equip our students to achieve success in a global society by implementing an effective and rigorous curriculum with fidelity."