Board Meeting Information
Board to Resume in-Person MeetingsBoard of Education meetings will be held in-person at 136 S. Ludlow St. and live-streamed to the district's YouTube page.
Those who wish to provide public comment during Board of Education Business Meetings must sign up prior to the start of the meeting. (Please note: There is no hearing of the public during review sessions). Please sign up using the online form below or complete a paper form available at the meeting.
Board Meeting Changes
- The Board Retreat scheduled for January 22nd has been rescheduled for February 26th.
- The Policy Committee Meeting scheduled for March 8th has been rescheduled for March 15th at 4 p.m.
- Change in location: The March 15, 2022 Business Meeting will be held at 115 S. Ludlow St. Dayton, OH 45402.
- The ESL Committee meeting scheduled for Wednesday, March 16, 2022, has been canceled.
- The Policy Committee meeting scheduled for Tuesday, April 12, 2022, has been canceled.
- The time and location of the Board Business Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, April 19th has been changed to 5 p.m. in the Board Room at 115 S. Ludlow St.
- A special board retreat has been scheduled for Saturday, April 30th from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- The location of the Business Meeting on May 17th has been changed to 115 S. Ludlow St.