College Credit Plus
COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS
College Credit Plus (CCP) is a program that provides students with the opportunity to earn college credits during high school for free.
In place of regular high school classes, students can take college courses and earn credits that can be transferred to colleges and universities after graduation.
To participate in CCP, students must complete the Intent Form and return it to their high school counselor no later than April 1st. This form is available at high school CCP informational sessions, through high school counselors, and online here.
Benefits of CCP:
- CCP courses save students time and money because they can earn transferable college credits for free while in high school.
- CCP provides an academic experience that will enhance students’ college and career readiness.
- Dedicated students can earn enough credits to graduate high school with an Associate Degree.
About CCP courses:
- DPS works closely with Sinclair Community College to offer CCP courses to students at each high school. However, students can work with other colleges to earn these credits if they choose.
- CCP credits can be transferred to any public Ohio college or university. However, many private institutions or out-of-state institutions will also accept the credits. (Each private or out-of-state institution evaluates CCP credits on a case by case basis).
- Courses can be taken during the regular school day at the student’s high school, on Sinclair’s campus, or online anytime.
- In addition to completing and returning the intent form, students will need to enroll at Sinclair and complete a college readiness assessment.
For more information, students should talk to their high school guidance counselor.
Read more about College Credit Plus here.
Calendar Of Student Events
STAY UP TO DATE. STAY SUCCESSFUL.
Learn more about your busing schedule and transportation options.
Get information about your lunch options at your school.
Learn what you need to do to graduate, as well as get important dates and more.
Learn more about our various programs created to help students succeed.
Learn more about the conditions under which schools may close.
Student Services works with students, families and school personnel on improving the attendance of students.
Find any and all forms you may need in one handy place.
Guidelines for when to keep your student home due to illness or other personal reasons.