College Credit Plus
COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS
All 9th-12th grade DPS students have the opportunity to earn college credit for free, and possibly graduate high school with an Associate Degree at no cost!
Six things to know about College Credit Plus
- Students can earn college credit between 9th and 12th grade.
- Students can earn an Associate Degree from Sinclair Community College while still in high school.
- Students can earn college credits that transfer to college and universities.
- Students can take courses toward credentials (nursing assistant, cosmetology).
- Students can take CCP classes in their home school, online, or on campus.
- Students can substitute many high school courses with CCP classes.
Students can take courses online or in-person through Sinclair Community College. Some DPS high schools also offer in-person college classes that students can include in their regular school day schedule.
What does it cost? The district will pay for all coursework. As long as students pass their CCP classes, they do not need to repay anything.
Can these credits be transferred? College credits from Sinclair can be transferred to other colleges and universities, which allows students to continue their education at an institution of their choice without having to pay for those courses.
Interested students can reach out to their counselor to discuss the College Credit Plus Program.
Calendar Of Student Events
STAY UP TO DATE. STAY SUCCESSFUL.
Learn more about your busing schedule and transportation options.
Get information about your lunch options at your school.
Learn what you need to do to graduate, as well as get important dates and more.
Learn more about our various programs created to help students succeed.
Learn more about the conditions under which schools may close.
Student Services works with students, families and school personnel on improving the attendance of students.
Find any and all forms you may need in one handy place.
Guidelines for when to keep your student home due to illness or other personal reasons.