Grades 7 - 12
Belmont High School
- 2615 Wayne Avenue Dayton, OH 45420
- OFFICE: 937.542.6460
- FAX: 937.542.6461
A NOTE FROM OUR PRINCIPALS
At Belmont, we are honored to provide each child with the opportunity to excel and achieve in all of life’s arenas. We continue to foster a culture where EVERYONE is seen as an individual. We believe that one’s uniqueness is a gift that is to be treasured.
As the most diverse high school in the Dayton area, we consider it a privilege to have students from 25 countries. Through cultural collaboration, Belmont has become a place where ALL students can learn from one another.
We work to customize and target instruction to meet the needs of all Bison, traditional and non-traditional learners.
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
(Bus drop off 7:45 AM)
- 7th & 8th: Black Polo w/ Emblem; Khaki Pants
- 9th: Light Grey Polo w/ Emblem; Khaki Pants
- 10th & 11th: Carolina Blue Polo w/ Emblem; Khaki Pants
- 12th: Graders Red Polo w/ Emblem; Khaki Pants