DPS Home Access Center
HOME ACCESS CENTER INFORMATION
Welcome to the DPS Home Access Center! Find information on your student's progress in class, including grade information.
The Home Access Center is available to:
- Parents or guardians of all DPS students in grades K-12
- DPS students in grades 7-12
1. Current students: Username and password must be obtained through a student's school. You will need this information to access the system.
2. Newly enrolled students: At the time of registration, you are given a username and password through the DPS Student Enrollment Center.
3. Need help with login info?
Call the HAC Hotline at 542-3300 or
Send an email to HACSupport@daytonpublic.com
NOTE: To speed up the process be sure to provide student's full name, date of birth, ID number and relationship to student.
Not finding information on the HAC regarding your student's grades, attendance or other data? Contact your child's school.