In an effort to increase safety at all DPS athletic events, the following changes will be implemented beginning Thursday, October 12th. Please review the changes with your student and contact Jenee Tolliver in the Athletics Department at 937-542-4070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- All students (including those outside of the district) must have their student ID to enter any DPS athletic event.
- DPS middle or high school students can enter athletic events free of charge with their badge and QR code as long as they are in good standing academically and behaviorally.
- If a student does not have their QR code, the $5 admission fee must be paid. A student ID is still required.
- Anyone who appears to be under 21 years of age must show ID to enter.
- Middle school students must be with an adult who is 21 years of age or older to enter athletic events.
- Non-DPS attendees must sit on the visitor side for non-conference games.
*Please note: Students get in free for all of their assigned schools’ home athletic events plus all non-conference games at Welcome Stadium.
Share this Post