Vendor Registration Info
Interested in becoming a vendor with Dayton Public Schools? Please review our process for registering new vendors (below).
Need to update your vendor information? See here.
- Visit the DPS Vendor Registration link here.
- If you are a new vendor trying to establish or do business with DPS, click New Vendor.
- Current vendors will select “Update Vendor Information” at the top of the form and provide the appropriate vendor number. This vendor number can be obtained from a DPS purchase order, check, or by emailing DPS Purchasing.
- Enter this vendor number in the appropriate space on the form.
- Enter the formal name of your business (the name entered on the W9); if you are in an independent contractor, enter your name in the following form: last name, first name title or suffix
- Enter complete address for the main company location.
- Enter phone number of person/department that handles firm’s customer service.
- Enter company’s federal tax identification number; if none, enter social security number of majority owner of firm.
- Enter firm’s website URL
- Select the “Ownership” type for the company
- If purchase orders processing address same as above, click yes. If not, enter address of purchase order processing office.
- Enter fax number of person/department that receives purchase orders.**
- Enter name of contact person/sales rep for DPS purchase orders.**
- Enter email address of person/department that is responsible for purchase order processing.**
- Certifications – Please select all applicable certifications held by the firm (and attach appropriate certifications).
- Gender – choose appropriate gender for majority owner of the firm.
- Ethnic Code – choose appropriate ethnic code for majority owner of the firm.
- NIGP Code – follow steps below to choose appropriate NIGP codes:
- Click on down arrow key and select category from listed choices
- This will populate classifications within selected category, click down arrow key and select appropriate “class”
- To select additional classes, hit the “add class” button to the right of this field until all appropriate classes selected
- To select additional categories, follow steps a thru c above.
- Hit the submit button to complete the registration process. A registration number will be provided upon completion of the electronic form. Please retain his information for future use.
All new vendors or current vendors registering a name change must provide a current W9. The W9 form can be downloaded and submitted to DPSVend@dps.k12.oh.us simultaneously. Please reference the DPS Registration number to ensure that the W9 is associated with the correct registration and help to expedite the process.
Please email questions to DPSVend@dps.k12.oh.us.
|Online Vendor Registration Instructions (PDF)|
|W9 Form (PDF)|
|To fill out W9 form online|