Vendor Registration Info
Interested in becoming a vendor with Dayton Public Schools? Please review our process for registering new vendors.
- Visit the DPS Vendor Registration link here.
- Select Need an Account? at the bottom of page or Log in with your Email and Password
- Select Vendor Registration request from the +New Request dropdown.
- Select the Request type in the dropdown. Current vendors, provide the appropriate vendor number in the Description box. This vendor number can be obtained from a DPS purchase order, check, or by emailing DPS Purchasing (mailto:DPSVend@daytonpublic.com).
- Select "All buildings" in the Buildings field
- Enter the Legal Company Name of your business (the name entered on the W9); if you are in an independent contractor, enter your name in the following form: last name, first name, title or suffix
- Enter complete W-9 Address.
- Enter phone number of person/department that handles firmâ€™s customer service.
- Enter companyâ€™s federal tax identification number; if none, enter social security number of majority owner of firm.
- Enter firm's website URL.
- Select the "Ownership" type for the company.
- The IRS form W-9 is a required document for registration. Upload the completed and signed IRS form W-9.
- If purchase orders processing address same as above, click yes. If not, enter address of purchase order processing office.
- The Email Address is a required field. Enter email address of person/department that is responsible for purchase order processing. Purchase orders will be emailed to this email address.
- Certifications â€“ Please select all applicable certifications held by the firm (and attach appropriate certifications).
- Gender â€“ choose appropriate gender for majority owner of the firm.
- Ethnic â€“ choose appropriate ethnic code for majority owner of the firm.
- . NIGP Class â€“ follow steps below to choose appropriate NIGP codes:
- Click on dropdown and select category from listed choices (multiple classifications may be selected)
- Select the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing link for additional information
- Click the link to view DPS Terms and Conditions.
- *Check the box confirming you have read and agree to all DPS Terms and Conditions.
- * Sign by typing your name confirming you have read and agree to all DPS Terms and Conditions.
- Hit the submit button to complete the registration process. A registration number will be provided upon completion of the electronic form. Please retain his information for future use.
All new vendors or current vendors registering a name change must provide a current W9. The W9 form can be downloaded and submitted as an update on the Vendor Registration Requests. Please reference the current DPS vendor number to ensure that the W9 is associated with the correct registration and help to expedite the process.
Please email questions to DPSVend@daytonpublic.com.
|Online Vendor Registration Instructions (PDF)|
|W9 Form (PDF)|
|To fill out W9 form online|