Below are several resources that parents might find helpful. If you have specific questions about your student, please contact the Office for Exceptional Children at 937-542-3353.
- OEC Department Informational Brochure
- OEC Parent ESY Brochure
- Ohio Department of Education
- Guide to Parent Rights in Special Education
- Ohio Dept. of Education Guide to Parent Rights in Special Education in various languages
- Ohio Coalition for the Education of Children with Disabilities
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities
- Ohio Means Accessibility
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Employment First Ohio
- Evaluation Roadmap
- Restraint and Seclusion, Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports (PBIS) in Ohio Schools. What Parents Need to Know.
Special Education Parents Rights
To read "A Guide to Parents Rights in Special Education" in English, please click here.