1601 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd.
Dayton, Ohio 45417
Strict COVID-19 guidelines will be in place at all athletic competitions. Preventative measures include, but are not limited to, screening of all athletes, coaches, and athletics staff, limiting the number of spectators, creating one-way walkways on bleachers, and limiting where spectators can sit. Additionally, there will not be concessions and ticket sales will be sold on designated days in person and online.
Per the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) all students are considered academically eligible to participate in fall sports due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All students must have a signed COVID-19 waiver on file, in addition to all other forms, prior to returning to practices or games.
- Athletics Handbook for Athletes and Parents
- Athletics Forms
- 2020-2021 Non-Enrolled Form (must be notarized, submitted with two forms of address verification, and submitted by the legal parent/guardian.)
- Address Verification Documents Accepted: ID/Drivers License, Utility Bill, Voters Registration form, lease, mortgage statement, etc
- 2020-2021 OHSAA Physical Form (student-athletes physical must be up to date and submitted to the coach and/or the assigned athletic trainer for your designated school. If the student has had a physical within the last 12 months we can use this physical and a new one will not be required.)
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Non-enrolled due dates by season
- Fall Sports forms are due on or before Friday, September 4, 2020, by 4:30 p.m.
- Winter Sports forms are due on or before Friday, November 6, 2020, by 4:30 p.m.
- Spring Sports forms are due on or before Friday, March 5, 2021, by 4:30 p.m.
ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT STAFF
Executive Director of Athletics
Associate Athletic Director (Meadowdale, Ponitz, Thurgood Marshall, E.J. Brown, Wright Brothers)
Associate Athletic Director (Belmont, Dunbar, Stivers School for the Arts, Wogaman)