MAKE AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE OR CALL (937) 542-5555
When you enroll at Dayton Public Schools, you are walking a path to academic success. Our students thrive in a caring environment that encourages diversity. Students will do what they love to do on their way to a college degree or a high-paying career. Your future is now with Dayton Public Schools. Reserve your spot!
- Step One:
- Step Two: Make an appointment and Visit the Student Enrollment Center (2nd Floor, 115 S. Ludlow St., Dayton, OH 45402)
- Make an appointment online or call (937) 542-5555.
- Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Free parking in lot behind building
- Questions? Call our Enrollment Specialists at (937) 542-5555
- Expect to spend about an hour at the Student Enrollment Center to complete enrollment
- Step Three: FOR PRESCHOOL ENROLLMENT ONLY
- Click for Preschool Enrollment forms and more information
- Preschool is open to Dayton residents ages three (3) to five (5)
- Priority placements are given to four (4) year old students
- Registration for the Montessori preschool program is completed at River's Edge Montessori PreK-6 School
Effective August 1, 2019, all Parent/Guardian(s) must provide a Primary AND Secondary Proof of Address for Enrollment and Change of Address. Listed below are the acceptable documents.
All documents listed below must include the custodial parent/legal guardian's:
-First and Last Name
-Dated within 60 days of parent’s visit to the Student Enrollment Center or Assigned School
-NO Secondary Proof of Address is needed if the Lease Agreement is issued within 60 days
PRIMARY PROOF OF ADDRESS
-Lease Agreement (must include landlord and tenant signatures)
-Mortgage Statement (dated within 60 days)
-Proof of Purchase
-Property Tax Bill
SECONDARY PROOF OF ADDRESS (must be within 60 days)
- Utility Bill (Water, Electric, Gas, Propane, Cable)
- Paycheck Stub
- Court Document
- Change of Address
- Documentation on Employer’s Letterhead verify address
- Job & Family Services Documentation
- Social Security Statement
- Shelter LetterParent’s valid photo I.D. that includes his/her signature (must not be expired)