How much do you know about Dayton Public Schools?
The DPS Class of 2014 earned some $12 million in scholarships to attend colleges and universities across the United States.
Family Day at Apple Fest
Dayton Public Schools serves approximately 14,000 students in preschool through high school. Our schools offer enhanced academic themes developed to meet the different learning styles of students.
Our decisions, academic and operational, continue to rest on our four academic non-negotiables: (1) kindergarten readiness, (2) third-graders reading on grade level, (3) closing the achievement gap, and (4) high school graduates ready for college and careers.
DPS families have excellent opportunities for involvement in their children’s schools through our Community Education Council network and our DPS Parent University—a series of classes designed around what you told us you wanted to know. We look forward to a successful year made possible with the support and involvement of our families and community partners.
- Walk to School Day, author visits Ponitz, Kohl's at Cleveland, schools on fall break, town hall meetings and more
- DPS Sports Schedules (wk. of Oct. 19-25)
- District to dedicate new Rosa Parks Early Learning Center
- DPS to host town meetings, needs YOUR input
- DPS Health Benefits Meeting (Belle Haven, Eastmont, Edison)
October 22, 2014 03:30PM
- Athletic Board of Control mtg
October 22, 2014 04:30PM
- Parent University: Primary Literacy (K-3)
October 23, 2014 06:00PM
- Winter Coaches Breakfast Mtg.
October 25, 2014 09:00AM
- DPS Sports Schedules (wk. of Oct. 26-Nov. 1)
- Ohio Graduation Test (OGT)
October 27, 2014
- DBOE Finance Committee Meeting
October 28, 2014 05:15PM