How much do you know about Dayton Public Schools?
The DPS Class of 2014 earned some $12 million in scholarships to attend colleges and universities across the United States.
Noches de Ciencias (Science Night)
Dayton Public Schools serves approximately 14,000 students in preschool through high school. Our schools offer enhanced academic themes developed to meet the different learning styles of students.
Our decisions, academic and operational, continue to rest on our four academic non-negotiables: (1) kindergarten readiness, (2) third-graders reading on grade level, (3) closing the achievement gap, and (4) high school graduates ready for college and careers.
DPS families have excellent opportunities for involvement in their children’s schools through our Community Education Council network and our DPS Parent University—a series of classes designed around what you told us you wanted to know. We look forward to a successful year made possible with the support and involvement of our families and community partners.
- Savor Sundays with Stivers returns in February
- DPS continues under "calamity day makeup" rules until 2017
- DPS announces adjustment to boys basketball schedule
- Debate practice, fun at Rosa Parks ELC, Town Hall meetings, rock violinist at Stivers, and more
- Leadership outlines plan to address attendance audit at Dayton Business Tech HS
- DPS Winter Sports Schedule (wk. of Feb. 1-7)
- Superintendent's Teachers Council meeting
February 05, 2015 04:00PM
- DPS Science & Technology Fair
February 07, 2015 09:00AM
- All Administrators meeting
February 11, 2015 04:30PM
- DBOE Policy Mtg.
February 12, 2015 04:00PM
- DBOE Review Session
February 12, 2015 06:00PM
- Break / No Teachers or Students
February 13, 2015 08:00AM