The Dayton Public School District is proud to announce the official launch of the “Welcome Stadium: Honoring and Advancing Our Legacy” campaign, which aims to raise $10 million to further enhance the historic stadium.
The Welcome Stadium renovation project began in 2022 in an effort to turn the stadium into a state-of-the-art facility, featuring a new field, track, press box, concourse, locker rooms, and much more. The fundraising campaign now seeks $10 million to construct a field house and second field.
“We are thrilled to embark on this journey of preserving our history while creating new opportunities for our students,” said Board President Dr. Chrisondra Goodwine. “The additional facilities will not only benefit our student athletes but will also serve as a beacon of pride for our entire community.”
The District invites the community to support this project and make a positive change for students and the City of Dayton. Monetary donations can be made online through a secure donation portal. Individuals can also text “WelcomeStadium” (one word) to 71777 to receive a link to donate.
In addition to donations, individuals can support the project in the following ways:
- Sign up to attend the “Welcome to Welcome” Golf Benefit scheduled for August 26th.
- Plan to attend the Welcome Stadium Gala scheduled for November 4th (more details to be announced soon!)
- Purchase a Corporate Sponsorship (request form available at the bottom of this webpage). Sponsorship levels include:
- BRONZE ($1,000) – Includes signage at Welcome Stadium, 6 single-game tickets, and name on donor wall.
- SILVER ($2,500) – Includes all Bronze level items plus logo on website, concession TV ad, and 10 single-game tickets.
- GOLD ($5,000) – Includes all Silver level items plus PA announcement during game, logo on ticket website, and 10 single-game field access passes.
- PLATINUM ($7,500) – Includes all Gold level items plus logo on team schedule graphics, and Superintendent press box access for 10 people at 1 game.
- Purchase an Individual Sponsorship. (Call 937-542-3077 for more information).
- WELCOME ($100) – receive a member shirt, tumbler and pom pom.
- JUNIOR VARSITY ($250) – receive all Welcome level items plus DPS athletics jacket, 5 concession vouchers, and name on donor wall.
- VARSITY ($500) – receive all Welcome and JV level items plus DPS athletics hat and backpack, and name on donor wall.
- ALL-CITY ($1,000) – receive all Welcome, JV, and Varsity level items plus all-access field pass, and press box access for 1 football game.
- Purchase an Athletics Social Media Sponsorship (to purchase or learn more, please call 937-542-3077).
- Player of the Week – $5,000 for school year (32 weeks of graphics; 1 available).
- Weekly Event Schedules – $5,000 for school year per high school (32 weeks of graphics; 1 available).
- Purchase a “Game of the Week” sponsorship.
- The district will be live-streaming 10 games during football season and has multiple sponsorship opportunities available.
- Purchase a Student Shout-Out for football season.
- Graphics and/or videos spotlighting a student will appear on the Welcome Stadium video board.
- Nominate deserving individuals for the Welcome Stadium Hall of Fame (nominations close August 5th).
The District is very appreciative of all support as the campaign gets underway. With the community’s involvement and support, Welcome Stadium will realize its full potential and will continue to be an integral part of Dayton Public Schools and the Dayton Community.
Share this Post