Meadowdale Biomedical Science students competed in regional HOSA – Future Health Professionals competitions this month.
- Jibril Israfil received 2nd place in the “Cultural Diversities & Disparities in Healthcare” event.
- Alonzo Dabney received 1st place in the “Job Seeking Skills” event.
- Yvette Umutoni received 4th place in the “Medical Assisting” event.
- Keyona Dixon received 4th place in the “Veterinary Science” event.
- Scotiashia Watkins placed in the top 5 in the “Nursing Assisting” event.
- Mi’Shaun Dewberry placed in the top 10 in the “Physical Therapy” event.
- Sameah Crosby placed in the top 10 in the “Nutrition” event.
- Saniyah Jones placed in the top 10 in the “Nutrition” event.
- Dajanik Miller placed in the top 10 in the “Nutrition” event.
The following students will be advancing and moving on to the State Leadership Conference:
- Jibril Israfil
- Alonzo Dabney
- Yvette Umutoni
- Keyona Dixon
Share this Post